Oslob Whale Shark Encounter
Oslob Whale Shark Watching Experience is once-in-a-lifetime
Getting up close with the biggest extant fish in the world is truly an experience. Therefore, oslob whale shark watching should be one of the bucket list of a traveler or adventurer. These whale sharks situate in Barangay Tan-awan, Oslob, Cebu.
Further, this whale shark watching began in September 2011. However, it had surged to popularity when the news about these whale sharks reached worldwide in November 2011.
So, by December of the same year, fishermen in Oslob started feeding these gentle giants. As of result of that, national and tourists would come to Oslob for this special encounter.
Hence, whether you feed them or snorkel and swim around them, Oslob whale shark encounter is something you should do! You will certainly be amazed.
What You Can Expect:
- Experience a breathtaking swim with the sought after people-friendly whale sharks
- Oslob Whale Shark watching Hassle-free tour package that will make your travel easier and comfortable
- Enjoy the convenience of round trip private transportation
- Be fascinated by the chills that Tumalog Waterfalls can bring
- If you are looking for a fun-filled travel, is the perfect deal for you!
Oslob Whale Shark Encounter with one of our guests.
Up Close encounter with the Gentle Giants.
Swimming with the Whale Sharks
Refreshing feel at Oslob Tumalog Falls.
- 4:00 AM – Pick up at Cebu City/Travel to Oslob
- 7:00 AM – Whale Shark Watching
- 8:00 AM – Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – Travel to Tumalog falls(optional)
- 9:30 AM – Tumalog falls(optional)
- 12:00 PM – Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Travel back to Cebu City
- 4:00 PM – Drop off
Price Per Person:
|No. Of Persons||Amount|
|1 Person||Php 8,590 each|
|2 Persons||Php 5,690 each|
|3 Persons||Php 4,590 each|
|4 Persons||Php 4,190 each|
|5 Persons||Php 3,790 each|
|6 Persons||Php 3,490 each|
|7 Persons||Php 3,390 each|
|8 Persons||Php 3,290 each|
|9 Persons||Php 3,190 each|
|10 Persons||Php 3,090 each|
|11 Persons||Php 2,990 each|
|12 Persons||Php 2,890 each|
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Towel for showering
- Travel Cebu (TC) issues FULL refund issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity to those who paid the full amount or 50% down payment.
- TC does NOT issue refund to those who chose to pay 2,000 pesos for down payment.
No Activity Policy:
- At times that the activity or adventure cannot be pushed through during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that are beyond our control, please take note that no refund for transportation is given. However, activity fees are refundable.
Child Policy & Rate:
- For whale shark watching, Oslob’s policy does not allow children aged 0-5 to participate in the snorkeling activity with the whale shark but allows them to watch from the boat.
- TC does NOT charge children who are two (2) years old and below. This age group is not part of the counting of the “number of guests.”
- TC gives 30 % discount to children three to seven (3 to 7) years old. Also, this age group is not part of the counting of t he “number of guests”.
- TC charges eight (8) years old and above the full travel cost.
- To book this tour, guest will pay through bank deposit or credit card via PayPal and Paymongo.
- Guest can choose to pay the full price or 50% down payment/deposit and pay the remaining balance in CASH upon tour date.
Whale Shark & Canyoneering
You will Encounter the Gentle Giants Up Close in Oslob and then go straight to the most famous Adventure in Badian - Canyoneering, where you will be jumping and diving through the Canyons and get refreshed at Kawasan falls
Whale Shark, Sumilon & Kawasan
Make out the most of your day tour in Cebu with this complete one day south tour package that will satisfy your experience by encountering the Whale Sharks and enjoying the sandbar at Sumilon and be refreshed in Kawasan falls.
The famous Kawasan falls, with its powerful and cool blue waters, brings magic in anyone’s travel. At Kawasan, you can also hike and jump over falls (canyoneering). This adventure will surely take your soul and heart away.