Terms and Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Travel Cebu and Tours constitutes a contractual arrangement between you and the company and represents your acceptance of the Company’s Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions before making an actual payment.
TOUR PACKAGE RESERVATION
- Each tour package is available every day for a private tour unless travel dates are specified.
- Bookings can be done through our website, Facebook page, Viber, WhatsApp, website chatbox or through a phone call.
- All website rates are inclusive of value-added tax and surcharges of Travel Cebu and Tours
- Rates are based on existing lowest-priced service for every inclusion stated, considering possible and mandated discounts.
- Advance booking is required. A minimum of two (1) day prior to preferred travel dates and is subject for availability.
- Down Payment: Fifty Percent (50%) is required for all reservations for us to confirm your booking.
- Down payments received after office hours are considered next day booking.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address specified upon booking to acknowledge the payment and confirmation of your reservation.
- Senior Citizen and/or PWD discounts will apply to entrance fees only. Not applicable to car rental rates if accompanied by Adults and kids.
- Hotel accommodation is ALWAYS subject to availability; Not all dates are available.
- Cancellation policy still applies.
- Published hotel rates in the website are subject to terms & conditions and not applicable during peak season.
All package rates are based on rates known at the time of publication. Package rates are per person. Travel Cebu and Tours practices a “No hidden Charge” policy. Price is inclusive of value-added tax and surcharges of Travel Cebu and Tours. Prices are subject to change without prior notice, terms & conditions will apply. Travel Cebu and Tours reserves the right to re-price/re-quote for any additional fees that may have incurred (i.e. government taxes, or hotel/airline surcharges or changes in rates).
A refundable and transferable 50% down payment of the total package is required for Travel Cebu and Tours to process the reservation for you. Travel Cebu and Tours accepts payment through:
- Online payments using credit cards, debit cards or PayPal
- Money transfers
- Bank transfers
Your booking is not confirmed until the down payment is received by Travel Cebu and Tours and you receive a confirmation email from us. Your reservation will likewise be automatically canceled if the payment required is not received within the specified period and Travel Cebu and Tours reserves the right to apply cancellation charges if necessary. Price is guaranteed upon receipt of the down payment.
If you wish to make an ONLINE payment, please specify that during reservation. Invoice (or link to the invoice) will be sent through email after we receive your reservation from our website. You can use the link of the invoice to pay using a
credit card/debit card or PayPal.
Please review and verify your statement invoice thoroughly and contact Travel Cebu and Tours immediately if your invoice appears to be incorrect or incomplete, as it may not be possible to make changes later. Travel Cebu and Tours cannot accept responsibility if we are not notified of inaccuracies within 5 days after sending out the invoice. In the case of billing errors, Travel Cebu and Tours reserves the right to re-invoice you with correct pricing.
Travel Cebu and Tours is not responsible for canceled package reservations in the event down payment is not received before the travel date.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Travel Cebu (TC) issues FULL refund issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity to those who paid the full amount or 50% down payment. Cancellations received less than 2 days or 48 hours will not be honored and will not be refunded.
Travel Cebu and Tours reserves the right to cancel confirmed tours in the event of natural phenomenon or mandated government cancellations. Guests will be entitled for a refund (minus service charges) or will be able to move their booking to a later date depending on the availability of the tour.
Travel Cebu and Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour or for any member of the group without refund if found not physically fit (i.e. not feeling well, drunk, etc) to do the activity, like Canyoneering while the tour has started.
NO REFUNDS will be provided by Travel Cebu and Tours for cancellation of other members of the group, portions of trips missed due to canceled, rescheduled or delayed flights or if passenger is not permitted by the Immigration Consulate to travel after airport check-in, nor is Travel Cebu and Tours responsible for any additional expenses you may incur prior to joining your trip if you miss your departure flight or flight connection.
There are NO REFUNDS for unused transport, entrance fees, hotels, and tours. In case you have to withdraw from tour after it has begun due to some reasons, we regret to inform you that we will not be able to make any refund for absences from the tour. Supplier’s terms & conditions apply.
Refunds will usually take 20-30 business days depending on the approval of the Finance Head.
NO SIGHTSEEING POLICY
There is 1% possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors beyond our control. We regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the transportation charges.
A necessary penalty charge may apply per person for any revision made to the confirmed reservation unless the change increases the value of the booking.
Confirmed reservations are transferable, change to another name and/or destination is permitted unless the change increases the value of the booking. Confirmed reservations may also be revised or adjusted if there is an increase of entrance fees to their destinations and/or fees for meals (if applicable) which should be shouldered by the guests for their own consumption as per our price policy.
Please be aware that during your tour booked by Travel Cebu and Tours, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to:
- the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas;
- travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation;
- forces of nature;
- political unrest;
- acts of lawlessness or terrorism;
- and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities.
Travel Cebu and Tours will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Travel Cebu and Tours will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a tour you agree that you will hold Travel Cebu and Tours harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered.
The content found on www.travelcebu.ph (including but not limited to images, computer code, packages, rates, etc.) is the copyrights of:
- a) Travel Cebu and Tours or
- b) The product’s respective owner
If you would like to use images, packages, rates, codes, or other content available on this website, simply contact us for permission. Any unauthorized copying of reserved works in any form is strictly prohibited.