Kawasan Canyoneering & Pescador Island Hopping
Plunge in Kawasan Canyoneering and Dive in Pescador Island Hopping!
If you crave for thrill and for underwater experience, Kawasan canyoneering and Pescador island hopping adventures are for you. This day tour package begins with a three hour drive from Cebu City to Badian.
It is in Badian where the Kawasan canyoneering happens. Kawasan canyoneering includes trekking, climbing and jumping off Kawasan Falls. A risk taker would surely be appalled by Kawasan Canyoneering experience. In the afternoon, you get to go to Moalboal for the Pescador Island hopping.
The Pescador island hopping makes you explore the beauty of the underwater world. You get to see the breathtaking fishes and corals of various colors. Further, in the Pescador Island hopping, you get to swim with sardines and turtles. Kawasan canyoneering and Pescador Island hopping are a mix of adrenaline and serotonin.
What You Can Expect Kawasan Canyoneering and Pescador Island:
- Get a fat burning and heart stopping canyoneering experience in Kawasan Falls
- Swim and enjoy the beautiful sea creatures and corals of Pescador Island
- Enjoy the convenience of round trip private transportation
- Relax as you get to have a hassle-free day tour in the south of Cebu
- 4:00 AM – Pick up at Cebu City/Travel to Badian
- 7:00 AM – Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – Canyoneering
- 12:00 PM – Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Travel to Moalboal
- 2:00 PM – Pescador Island Hopping
- 4:00 PM – Travel back to Cebu
- 7:00 PM – Drop off
Price Per Person:
|No. Of Persons||Amount|
|1 Person||Php 10,890 each|
|2 Persons||Php 6,490 each|
|3 Persons||Php 5,590 each|
|4 Persons||Php 4,990 each|
|5 Persons||Php 4,590 each|
|6 Persons||Php 4,390 each|
|7 Persons||Php 4,290 each|
|8 Persons||Php 4,190 each|
|9 Persons||Php 4,090 each|
|10 Persons||Php 3,990 each|
|11 Persons||Php 3,890 each|
|12 Persons||Php 3,790 each|
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Towel for showering
- Travel Cebu (TC) issues FULL refund issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity to those who paid the full amount.
- TC does NOT issue refund to those who chose to pay 2,000 pesos for down payment.
Policy on Environment and Weather Concerns:
- When weather or environmental threats do not permit the activities, such as Canyoneering in Kawasan, swimming in Pescador Island, or snorkeling with whale sharks, please take note that no refund for transportation is given. However, activity fees are refundable.
Child Policy & Rate:
- For whale shark watching, Oslob’s policy does not allow children aged 0-5 to participate in the snorkeling activity with the whale shark but allows them to watch from the boat.
- TC does NOT charge children who are two (2) years old and below. This age group is not part of the counting of the “number of guests.”
- TC gives 30 % discount to children three to seven (3 to 7) years old. Also, this age group is not part of the counting of t he “number of guests”.
- TC charges eight (8) years old and above the full travel cost.
- To book this tour, guest will pay through bank deposit or credit card via PayPal with 6% transaction fee.
- Guest can choose to pay the full price or 50% down payment/deposit and pay the remaining balance in CASH upon tour date.
You will Encounter the Gentle Giants Up Close in Oslob and then go straight to the most famous Adventure in Badian - Canyoneering, where you will be jumping and diving through the Canyons and get refreshed at Kawasan falls
Make out the most of your day tour in Cebu with this complete one day south tour package that will satisfy your experience by encountering the Whale Sharks and enjoying the sandbar at Sumilon and be refreshed in Kawasan falls.
You just can’t miss the chance to swim with whale sharks! You do not encounter these gentle giants just anywhere in the world. So, grab the time to be in Oslob to see how it feels as these sharks move their humongous bodies with yours.