Cebu City Tour Package
Best Cebu City Tour itinerary and Package!
Cebu City Tour is a must-thing to do when you are in Cebu. Why? It is because the city of Cebu is one of the most interesting cities of the Philippines. Truly, a Cebu City Tour is something a tourist (even a local) should be doing. Here are reasons why this city is to be explored thoroughly.
First, it holds the country’s oldest street, Colon Street. In the city tour, you will be moving a lot across this street! The street consists of main heritage tourist spots.
Moreover, Cebu city is the country’s second major city. Because of its strategic geographical location, it becomes a hub for trade. This is where you get cheap finds. And, it is the place where you can buy your souvenirs!
So, when you come to this historic place of Cebu, never fail to do the city tour. This tour brings you to various heritage sites and hillside. The Cebu City Tour sample itinerary includes visiting notable spots that have defined Cebu’s history in the morning. Then, in the afternoon, the Cebu City tour package consists of moving to the top part of Cebu.
What You Can Expect In Cebu City Tour:
- Immerse in our rich history through visiting heritage sites, such as Museo Sugbo, The Heritage of Cebu Monument, and Yap San Diego Ancestral House
- See the popular Magellan’s Cross
- Get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to glimpse at the original child Jesus at the Basilica del Sto.Niño
- Feel the coolness of the nature from on top by going to the wondrous attractions: Sirao Garden, Temple of Leah, and Taoist Temple
- Experience the convenience of a hassle-free trip with private transportation and accommodating drivers and guides
Sirao Flower Farm
Temple of Leah
Where to go in Cebu City Tour? Read On Below...
Itinerary Cebu City Tour List:
- Tour Starts at 9:00 AM
- – Pick up at Cebu City
– Museo Sugbo
– The Heritage of Cebu Monument
– Yap San Diego Ancestral House
– Magellan’s Cross
– Basilica Del Sto. Nino
– Sirao Flower Farm
– Temple of Leah
– Taoist Temple
– Drop off
- Tour ends at 5:00 PM
Price Per Person:
|No. Of Persons||Amount|
|1 Person||Php 4,390 each|
|2 Persons||Php 2,390 each|
|3 Persons||Php 1,990 each|
|4 Persons||Php 1,690 each|
|5 Persons||Php 1,590 each|
|6 Persons||Php 1,490 each|
|7 Persons||Php 1,390 each|
|8 Persons||Php 1,290 each|
|9 Persons||Php 1,190 each|
|10 Persons||Php 1,090 each|
|11 Persons||Php 990 each|
|12 Persons||Php 890 each|
- Tour is only for a maximum of 8 hours. If you go beyond the 8-hour allotment, you will be charged P 350 per hour for the succeeding hours.
- If you wish to be served by a DOT licensed tour guide, the cost is P 1, 500 (max of 4 pax) and P 2, 500 (5 to 12 pax).
- There is an additional P1, 500 fee if you add spots that are located in Mactan area, such as 10,000 Roses, Mactan Shrine or Allegre Guitar.
- Travel Cebu (TC) issues FULL refund issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity to those who paid the full amount.
- TC does NOT issue refund to those who chose to pay 2,000 pesos for down payment.
Child Policy & Rate:
- TC does NOT charge children who are two (2) years old and below. This age group is not part of the counting of the “number of guests.”
- TC gives 50 % discount to children three to seven (3 to 7) years old. Also, this age group is not part of the counting of the “number of guests”.
- TC charges eight (8) years old and above the full travel cost.
- To book this tour, guest will pay through bank deposit or credit card via PayPal with 6% transaction fee.
- Guest can choose to pay the full price or down payment/deposit which is 2,000 pesos (and pay the remaining balance in CASH upon tour date.)
- Note: 2,000 pesos down payment is non-refundable.
You will Encounter the Gentle Giants Up Close in Oslob and then go straight to the most famous Adventure in Badian - Canyoneering, where you will be jumping and diving through the Canyons and get refreshed at Kawasan falls
Make out the most of your day tour in Cebu with this complete one day south tour package that will satisfy your experience by encountering the Whale Sharks and enjoying the sandbar at Sumilon and be refreshed in Kawasan falls.
The famous Kawasan falls, with its powerful and cool blue waters, brings magic in anyone’s travel. At Kawasan, you can also hike and jump over falls (canyoneering). This adventure will surely take your soul and heart away.
Best DealPrice is Based on 12 persons
- Entrance Fees
- Round Tip Transfer
- Private Tour