3 Days and 2 Nights Tour Package E
Whale Shark Encounter, Water Falls, Sandbar, City Tour
In this series of our 3 days and 2 nights package, we would like to highlight the educational value and beauty of heart of Cebu where we head first to the City’s most visited tourist destinations and Historical sites.
We embark on a journey of getting to know the roots and history of Cebu as we start by visiting the Museo Subgo which was once called the Carcel de Cebu, the provincial jail of Cebu. Then, to The Heritage Monument, which are intricate sculptures made of concrete, bronze, brass and steel depicting the history of Cebu, We will also be visiting the Magellan’s Cross, the Basilica del Sto. Nino and many more!
On the second day, we will get to have Cebu’s most popular Oslob’s Whale Shark Watching, There, you can swim, snorkel and take selfies with these gentle giants! From these whale sharks, you travel by boat to Sumilon Island. Enjoy the white sands and clear waters of the Island. Then, take a dip at the most mesmerizing Tumalog and Kawasan Falls.
On the final day, get to know the City itself by visiting the most delicious restaurants, malls and parks. Buy some “pasalubong” or souvenir items for your family back home!
What You Can Expect:
- Get a hand to hand experience with our friendly neighborhood whale sharks in Oslob
- Tour to the most visited tourist spots and historicals site in the City
- Get wet in the Sumilon Island, Tumalog and Kawasan Falls
- Enjoy the luxury of fully air conditioned private transport and Hotel accommodation
- Be in comfort, safety and ease with the company of our friendly professional private drivers
- If you’re looking to take the time off from work and enjoy the beauty and fun Cebu has to offer, then this 3 days and 2 night tour package is perfect for you!
- Note: Time may vary depending on the circumstance, traffic and flight time/date
- 10,000 roses – additional 1,200 for the whole group (not per person)
- Afternoon or morning (early check in is subject of room availability)
- Pick up on specified location
- Cebu City Tour:
- – Museo Sugbo
– Heritage Monument
– Yap San Diego Ancestral House
– Magellan’s Cross
– Basilica Del Sto. Nino
– Sirao Flower Farm
– Temple of Leah
– Taoist Temple
- Check in hotel
- Oslob Whale Shark Watching
- Sumilon Island
- Tumalog Falls
- Kawasan Falls
- Travel back to Cebu
- Overnight At Cebu City
- Free Time
- Pasalubong Center
- Airport Drop Off
Price Per Person:
- Note: Additional 500 pesos each for Foreigners
- Price below is based on Cebu R Hotel Mabolo
- Price may vary depending on the hotel
|No. Of Persons||Amount|
|1 Person||Php 19,990 each|
|2 Persons||Php 10,990 each|
|3 Persons||Php 8,990 each|
|4 Persons||Php 7,890 each|
|5 Persons||Php 7,390 each|
|6 Persons||Php 6,890 each|
|7 Persons||Php 6,590 each|
|8 Persons||Php 6,290 each|
|9 Persons||Php 5,990 each|
|10 Persons||Php 5,790 each|
|11 Persons||Php 5,590 each|
|12 Persons||Php 5,390 each|
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Towel for showering
- Travel Cebu (TC) issues FULL refund issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity to those who paid the full amount.
- TC does NOT issue refund to those who chose to pay 2,000 pesos for down payment.
No Activity Policy:
- At times that the activity or adventure cannot be pushed through during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that are beyond our control, please note that we do not issue refund.
Child Policy & Rate:
- For whale shark watching, Oslob’s policy does not allow children aged 0-5 to participate in the snorkeling activity with the whale shark but allows them to watch from the boat.
- TC does NOT charge children who are two (2) years old and below. This age group is not part of the counting of the “number of guests.”
- TC gives 50 % discount to children three to seven (3 to 7) years old. Also, this age group is not part of the counting of t he “number of guests”.
- TC charges eight (8) years old and above the full travel cost.
- To book this tour, guest will pay through bank deposit or credit card via PayPal with 6% transaction fee.
- Guest can choose to pay the full price or down payment/deposit which is 2,000 pesos (and pay the remaining balance in CASH upon tour date.)
- Note: 2,000 pesos down payment is non-refundable.
Day 1 - Early arrival in Cebu, Travel to Moalboal, Pescador Island, Kawasan Canyoneering, Overnight at Oslob Day 2 – Whale Shark Encounter, Sumilon sandbar, Tumalog falls, Travel back to Cebu
Day 1 – Arrival in Cebu, Pescador Island, Kawasan Falls, Overnight in Oslob Day 2 – Whaleshark Encounter, Day Tour Sumilon Blue Water, Tumalog Falls Day 3 – City Tour, Airport Drop off
Day 1 – Arrival in Cebu, City tour, Overnight at Cebu City Day 2 – Whaleshark Encounter, Sumilon Island, Tumalog Falls, Kawasan Falls Day 3 – Bohol Tour Day 4 – Free time, Pasalubong Center, Airport Drop off
Best DealPrice is Based on 12 persons
- Entrance Fees