3 Days and 2 Nights Tour Package D
Island Hopping, Whale Shark experience and Sumilon's Clear Blue Water
Want more adventure and Island hopping? Then this package is sure to satisfy that need! the fourth series of our 3 days and 2 nights package tour focuses directly on the beauty of Cebu city’s Pescador Island where we embark on an unforgettable island hopping under the captivating corals and underwater creatures of the Island then we set off to enjoy the fresh water and scenery of Kawasan Falls.
Enjoy an Overnight stay at one of Oslob’s resort and wake up to a fun filled swimming and snorkeling with the most popular Whale Sharks of Oslob. You and your family will also enjoy getting that perfect tan on the most beautiful white sands and clear blue water of Sumilon Blue Water and Tumalog Falls. On the third we round the city of Cebu by visiting the most beautiful tourist destinations and Historical sites.
One of which is the most popular Sirao Flower Farm, Temple of Leah and Taoist Temple. This tour is definitely a must have on your bucket list!
What You Can Expect:
- Hand to hand experience with our friendly neighborhood whale sharks in Oslob
- Tour of the most visited tourist spots and historical site in the City
- Get the Thrill of Island Hopping and bathe in the clear blue waters of Sumilon bue water
- Enjoy the luxury of fully air conditioned private transport and Hotel accommodation
- Be in comfort, safety and ease with the company of our friendly professional private drivers
- If your looking to take the time off from work and enjoy the beauty and fun that the city has to offer then this 3 days and 2 night tour package is perfect for you!
– Price may vary per hotel
– Hotel accommodation is ALWAYS subject to availability; Not all dates are available
– Room sharing is 2-3 persons per room
- Note: Time may vary depending on the circumstance, traffic and flight time/date
- Recommended pickup time is 9:00 AM
- 10,000 roses – additional 1,500 for the whole group (not per person)
- City Tour:
- – Museo Sugbo
– Heritage Monument
– Yap San Diego Ancestral House
– Magellan’s Cross
– Basilica Del Sto. Nino
– Sirao Flower Farm
– Temple of Leah
– Taoist Temple
- Overnight at Cebu City
- Travel to Moalboal
- Pescador Island
- Kawasan Falls
- Overnight in Oslob
- Whale Shark Encounter
- Day Tour Sumilon Blue Water
- Tumalog Falls
- Airport Drop off
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Towel for showering
- Travel Cebu (TC) issues FULL refund issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity to those who paid the full amount or 50% down payment.
- TC does NOT issue refund to those who chose to pay 2,000 pesos for down payment.
No Activity Policy:
- At times that the activity or adventure cannot be pushed through during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that are beyond our control, please take note that no refund for transportation is given. However, activity fees are refundable.
Child Policy & Rate:
- For whale shark watching, Oslob’s policy does not allow children aged 0-5 to participate in the snorkeling activity with the whale shark but allows them to watch from the boat.
- TC does NOT charge children who are two (2) years old and below. This age group is not part of the counting of the “number of guests.”
- TC gives 30 % discount to children three to seven (3 to 7) years old. Also, this age group is not part of the counting of t he “number of guests”.
- TC charges eight (8) years old and above the full travel cost.
- To book this tour, guest will pay through bank deposit or credit card via PayPal with 6% transaction fee.
- Guest can choose to pay the full price or 50% down payment/deposit and pay the remaining balance in CASH upon tour date.
Day 1 - Early arrival in Cebu, Travel to Moalboal, Pescador Island, Kawasan Canyoneering, Overnight at Oslob Day 2 – Whale Shark Encounter, Sumilon sandbar, Tumalog falls, Travel back to Cebu
Day 1 – Arrival in Cebu, City tour, Overnight at Cebu City Day 2 – Whaleshark Encounter, Sumilon Island, Tumalog Falls, Kawasan Falls Day 3 – Bohol Tour Day 4 – Free time, Pasalubong Center, Airport Drop off