3 Days and 2 Nights Tour Package A
Unforgettable Whale Shark Encounter, Tumalog Falls, Historical Sites and Delicacies.
Spoil yourself with our 3 days and 2 nights package tour.
First stop in the itinerary is Museo de Sugbo which used to be Cebu’s provincial detention and rehabilitation center converted to a museum. Then, you head off to enjoy the beauty of Sirao Flower Farm, with the variety of flowers like hyacinths, daffodils, and the most famous tulips. Also, you visit the Temple of Leah (which people call as Cebu’s “Taj Majal”), The Heritage of Cebu Monument (a representation and illustration of sculptures depicting significant and symbolic events in the history of Cebu), and Taoist temple…to name a few on the itinerary.
On the second day, you travel to Cebu’s South. In there, you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling with the popular whale sharks. After, you go to Tumalog Falls where you can take amazing photos with the wondrous fall and landscape. You end the day by heading to the city with a nice hotel accommodation.
On the third day, you round the city with the best delicacies and “pasalubong” to take home to friends and loved ones!
What You Can Expect:
- Get a hand to hand experience with our friendly neighborhood whale sharks in Oslob
- Tour to the most visited tourist spots and historical sites in the City
- Relish the beauty of Tumalog Falls worthy of that Instagram picture
- Enjoy the luxury of fully air conditioned private transport and Hotel accommodation
- Be in comfort, safety and ease with the company of our friendly professional private drivers
- If you’re looking to take the time off from work and enjoy the beauty and fun that Cebu has to offer, then this 3 days and 2 night tour package is perfect for you!
- Note: Time may vary depending on the circumstance, traffic and flight time/date
- 10,000 roses – additional 1,200 for the whole group (not per person)
- Afternoon or morning (early check in is subject of room availability)
- Pick up on specified location
- Cebu City Tour
- – Museo Sugbo
– Heritage Monument
– Yap San Diego Ancestral House
– Magellan’s Cross
– Basilica Del Sto. Nino
– Sirao Flower Farm
– Temple of Leah
– Taoist Temple
- Check in hotel
- Oslob Whale Shark Watching
- Tumalog Falls
- Travel back to Cebu
- Overnight At Cebu City
- Free Time
- Pasalubong Center
- Airport Drop Off
Price Per Person:
- Note: Additional 500 pesos each for Foreigners
- Price below is based on Cebu R Hotel Mabolo
- Price may vary depending on the hotel
|No. Of Persons||Amount|
|1 Person||Php 15,590 each|
|2 Persons||Php 8,990 each|
|3 Persons||Php 7,990 each|
|4 Persons||Php 6,990 each|
|5 Persons||Php 6,490 each|
|6 Persons||Php 6,090 each|
|7 Persons||Php 5,790 each|
|8 Persons||Php 5,490 each|
|9 Persons||Php 5,190 each|
|10 Persons||Php 4,990 each|
|11 Persons||Php 4,790 each|
|12 Persons||Php 4,590 each|
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Towel for showering
- Travel Cebu (TC) issues FULL refund issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity to those who paid the full amount.
- TC does NOT issue refund to those who chose to pay 2,000 pesos for down payment.
No Activity Policy:
- At times that the activity or adventure cannot be pushed through during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that are beyond our control, please note that we do not issue refund.
Child Policy & Rate:
- For whale shark watching, Oslob’s policy does not allow children aged 0-5 to participate in the snorkeling activity with the whale shark but allows them to watch from the boat.
- TC does NOT charge children who are two (2) years old and below. This age group is not part of the counting of the “number of guests.”
- TC gives 50 % discount to children three to seven (3 to 7) years old. Also, this age group is not part of the counting of t he “number of guests”.
- TC charges eight (8) years old and above the full travel cost.
- To book this tour, guest will pay through bank deposit or credit card via PayPal with 6% transaction fee.
- Guest can choose to pay the full price or down payment/deposit which is 2,000 pesos (and pay the remaining balance in CASH upon tour date.)
- Note: 2,000 pesos down payment is non-refundable.
Day 1 - Early arrival in Cebu, Travel to Moalboal, Pescador Island, Kawasan Canyoneering, Overnight at Oslob Day 2 – Whale Shark Encounter, Sumilon sandbar, Tumalog falls, Travel back to Cebu
Day 1 – Arrival in Cebu, City tour, Overnight at Cebu City Day 2 – Whaleshark Encounter, Sumilon Island, Tumalog Falls, Kawasan Falls Day 3 – Bohol Tour Day 4 – Free time, Pasalubong Center, Airport Drop off
Best DealPrice is Based on 12 persons
- Entrance Fees