2 Days and 1 Night Tour Package B
Whale Shark experience, Sand Bars and Captivating Water Falls
If you’re tired of the day-to-day work or just want to take a break from city life, then this package is perfect for you! Designed to bring out the Inner adventurer in everyone, this will surely make your time worthwhile.
Traverse the City on the first day of our 2 days and 1 night city tour in the most popular historical sites and tourist spots in the city. One of which includes Sirao Flower Farm (which many people compare to the Amsterdam of Netherlands), Temple of Leah (dubbed as Cebu’s “Taj Mahal”); Yap San Diego Ancestral House (a museum that sheds light to the Chinese settlements of the city); Taoist Temple. That’s just to name a few in the itinerary.
On the 2nd day, enjoy personal experience with our most popular Whale shark encounter beneath the shores of Oslob. Then, head to the Relaxing Sumilon Sand Bars and breath taking waterfalls of Tumalog and Kawasan. All of these are perfect for your Instagram photos.
What You Can Expect:
- Get a hand to hand experience with our friendly neighborhood whale sharks in Oslob
- Tour to the most visited tourist spots and historical sites in the City
- Relish the beauty of Tumalog and Kawasan Falls as well as Sumilon Sand bar, worthy of those Instagram photos
- Enjoy the luxury of fully air conditioned private transport and hotel accommodation
- Be in comfort, safety and ease with the company of our friendly professional private drivers
- If you’re looking to take the time off from work and enjoy the beauty and fun that the city has to offer ,then this 2 days and 1 night tour package is perfect for you!
– Price may vary per hotel
– Hotel accommodation is ALWAYS subject to availability; Not all dates are available
– Room sharing is 2-3 persons per room
- Note: Time may vary depending on the circumstance, traffic and flight time/date
- 10,000 roses – additional 1,500 for the whole group (not per person)
- Afternoon or morning (early check in is subject of room availability)
- Pick up on specified location
- Cebu City Tour:
- – Museo Sugbo
– Heritage Monument
– Yap San Diego Ancestral House
– Magellan’s Cross
– Basilica Del Sto. Nino
– Sirao Flower Farm
– Temple of Leah
– Taoist Temple
- Check in hotel
- Oslob Whale Shark Watching
- Sumilon Sandbar(public)
- Tumalog Falls
- Kawasan Falls
- Travel back to Cebu
- Drop Off
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Towel for showering
- Travel Cebu (TC) issues FULL refund issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity to those who paid the full amount or 50% down payment.
- TC does NOT issue refund to those who chose to pay 2,000 pesos for down payment.
No Activity Policy:
- At times that the activity or adventure cannot be pushed through during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that are beyond our control, please take note that no refund for transportation is given. However, activity fees are refundable.
Child Policy & Rate:
- For whale shark watching, Oslob’s policy does not allow children aged 0-5 to participate in the snorkeling activity with the whale shark but allows them to watch from the boat.
- TC does NOT charge children who are two (2) years old and below. This age group is not part of the counting of the “number of guests.”
- TC gives 30 % discount to children three to seven (3 to 7) years old. Also, this age group is not part of the counting of t he “number of guests”.
- TC charges eight (8) years old and above the full travel cost.
- To book this tour, guest will pay through bank deposit or credit card via PayPal with 6% transaction fee.
- Guest can choose to pay the full price or 50% down payment/deposit and pay the remaining balance in CASH upon tour date.
Related Tour Packages:
Day 1 - Early arrival in Cebu, Travel to Moalboal, Pescador Island, Kawasan Canyoneering, Overnight at Oslob Day 2 – Whale Shark Encounter, Sumilon sandbar, Tumalog falls, Travel back to Cebu
Day 1 – Arrival in Cebu, City tour, Overnight at Cebu City Day 2 – Whaleshark Encounter, Sumilon Island, Tumalog Falls, Kawasan Falls Day 3 – Bohol Tour Day 4 – Free time, Pasalubong Center, Airport Drop off