Oslob Whale Shark, Sumilon & Kawasan
Encounter rare experience with shark and nature!
This day tour in Cebu’s south is for those who love adventure and the waters. There are three major destinations for this specific itinerary: Oslob (whale shark watching/swimming), Sumilon Island, and Kawasan Falls. From Cebu City, pick up time is early so that one can catch up the punctual gentle giants of Oslob.
It takes around 2 to 3 hours from the city to Oslob. These whale sharks are up for feeding by around 6 to 7 am, so guests can watch and swim with them around this time. The existence of these whale sharks is unique, and Cebu is fortunate to have these creatures in Oslob.
After whale shark encounter, a boat will bring these tourists to the breathtaking Sumilon Island. This island has white sands and pristine waters every nature lover will surely enjoy.
Around lunch time in Badian, guests are prepared for another nature exploration – at Kawasan Falls. Kawasan Falls is one of the tourist destinations of the country for its clear, blue water.
What You Can Expect:
- Experience a breathtaking swim with the sought after people-friendly whale sharks
- Take photos (and swim) of the picturesque Sumilon Islan
- Be fascinated by the chills that Kawasan Waterfalls bring
- Enjoy a hassle-free private tour transportation
- 4:00 AM – Pick-up/Travel to Oslob
- 7:00 AM – Whale Shark Encounter
- 8:00 AM – Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – Sumilon Sandbar (Public)
- 11:00 AM – Back to Mainland Oslob/Travel to Badian
- 12:30 PM – Lunch at Badian
- 1:00 PM – Kawasan Falls
- 3:00 PM – Travel back to Cebu
- 6:00 PM – Drop off
Price Per Person:
- Note: Additional 500 pesos for each Non-Filipino
|No. Of Persons||Amount|
|1 Person||Php 10,490 each|
|2 Persons||Php 5,990 each|
|3 Persons||Php 5,190 each|
|4 Persons||Php 4,690 each|
|5 Persons||Php 4,290 each|
|6 Persons||Php 4,090 each|
|7 Persons||Php 3,990 each|
|8 Persons||Php 3,890 each|
|9 Persons||Php 3,790 each|
|10 Persons||Php 3,690 each|
|11 Persons||Php 3,590 each|
|12 Persons||Php 3,490 each|
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Towel for showering
- Travel Cebu (TC) issues FULL refund issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity to those who paid the full amount or 50% down payment.
- TC does NOT issue refund to those who chose to pay 2,000 pesos for down payment.
No Activity Policy:
- At times that the activity or adventure cannot be pushed through during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that are beyond our control, please take note that no refund for transportation is given. However, activity fees are refundable.
Child Policy & Rate:
- For whale shark watching, Oslob’s policy does not allow children aged 0-5 to participate in the snorkeling activity with the whale shark but allows them to watch from the boat.
- TC does NOT charge children who are two (2) years old and below. This age group is not part of the counting of the “number of guests.”
- TC gives 30 % discount to children three to seven (3 to 7) years old. Also, this age group is not part of the counting of t he “number of guests”.
- TC charges eight (8) years old and above the full travel cost.
- To book this tour, guest will pay through bank deposit or credit card via PayPal with 6% transaction fee.
- Guest can choose to pay the full price or 50% down payment/deposit and pay the remaining balance in CASH upon tour date.
The famous Kawasan falls, with its powerful and cool blue waters, brings magic in anyone’s travel. At Kawasan, you can also hike and jump over falls (canyoneering). This adventure will surely take your soul and heart away.
Enjoy a taste of island paradise for a day. Explore Sumilon island for a day trip with marine sanctuary perfect for snorkeling, caves for exploring, kayaks, lagoons and hiking trails. Plus a sumptuous buffet lunch in the island.
Enjoy Kawasan Canyoneering & Pescador island tour! Jump and dive to the canyons of Badian and then Swim with the turtles & see beautiful corals, and a school of marine life in Pescador Island. Once in a lifetime experience under the water and ocean tropical feel.