Sumilon Island Day Tour
Sumilon Island Day Tour Package - Bluewater Resort
Overview of Sumilon Island:
Experience royalty in Sumilon Island day tour. This Sumilon Island day tour is for family or get-together which allows relaxation and nature exploration. Also, it’s one of the best tourist attractions in Cebu.
Sumilon island is a paradise which is only hours away from Cebu City. Travel package of Sumilon Island day tour commences with trip to Oslob. From Oslob, a boat transports you to Sumilon Island.
The Sumilon island day tour package lets you enjoy swimming at the sand bar and infinity pool. Also in this Sumilon island resort, you get to do kayaking in the lagoon, trekking around cave and island.
What You Can Expect in Sumilon Blue Water:
- Explore the amazing Sumilon Island
- Swim in the infinity pool and the surrounding waters of the island
- Do kayak at the lagoon and discover caves at the Sumilon Island
- Enjoy the snacks, refreshments and buffet lunch at the Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort
- Have a hassle-free private tour with this Sumilon Island Day Tour package
- Discover nature trekking in Sumilon Island where can feel the tropical vibes
The beauty of Sumilon Island from above view where you can witness its majesty.
Sumilon Island Blue Water under the sea View.
Savoring the clear and blue water of Sumilon Island.
Feel the ocean breeze of Sumilon Island Blue Water
Price Per Person:
|No. Of Persons||Amount|
|1 Person||Php 9,490 each|
|2 Persons||Php 6,290 each|
|3 Persons||Php 5,690 each|
|4 Persons||Php 5,190 each|
|5 Persons||Php 4,790 each|
|6 Persons||Php 4,490 each|
|7 Persons||Php 4,290 each|
|8 Persons||Php 4,090 each|
|9 Persons||Php 3,990 each|
|10 Persons||Php 3,890 each|
|11 Persons||Php 3,790 each|
|12 Persons||Php 3,690 each|
- 5:00 AM – Pick up/Travel to Oslob
- 8:00 AM – Breakfast at Oslob
- 9:00 AM – Travel via boat to Sumilon Blue Waters
- 9:30 AM – Start of Sumilon Blue Water Adventure
- 12:00 PM – Buffet Lunch
- 2:00 PM – Travel back to Mainland Oslob
- 3:00 PM – Travel Back to Cebu
- 6:00 PM – Drop off
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Towel for showering
- Travel Cebu (TC) issues FULL refund issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity to those who paid the full amount or 50% down payment.
- TC does NOT issue refund to those who chose to pay 2,000 pesos for down payment.
No Activity Policy:
- At times that the activity or adventure cannot be pushed through during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that are beyond our control, please note that we do not issue refund.
Child Policy & Rate:
- For whale shark watching, Oslob’s policy does not allow children aged 0-5 to participate in the snorkeling activity with the whale shark but allows them to watch from the boat.
- TC does NOT charge children who are two (2) years old and below. This age group is not part of the counting of the “number of guests.”
- TC gives 50 % discount to children three to seven (3 to 7) years old. Also, this age group is not part of the counting of t he “number of guests”.
- TC charges eight (8) years old and above the full travel cost.
- To book this tour, guest will pay through bank deposit or credit card via PayPal with 6% transaction fee.
- Guest can choose to pay the full price or 50% down payment/deposit and pay the remaining balance in CASH upon tour date.
You just can’t miss the chance to swim with whale sharks! You do not encounter these gentle giants just anywhere in the world. So, grab the time to be in Oslob to see how it feels as these sharks move their humongous bodies with yours.
The famous Kawasan falls, with its powerful and cool blue waters, brings magic in anyone’s travel. At Kawasan, you can also hike and jump over falls (canyoneering). This adventure will surely take your soul and heart away.
You will Encounter the Gentle Giants Up Close in Oslob and then go straight to the most famous Adventure in Badian - Canyoneering, where you will be jumping and diving through the Canyons and get refreshed at Kawasan falls