Whale Shark and Canyoneering
Whale shark watching and canyoneering are one of the best adventures in Cebu
This Cebu south tour package, Whale Shark Watching and Canyoneering, is for daredevils. Oslob whale shark watching and Kawasan canyoneering are two major activities one can enjoy in Cebu. These adventures require packed gears, which this tour package already provides. Whale shark watching and canyoneering combination would need life vests. For Oslob whale shark watching, a snorkel is necessary so one could truly see the gentle creatures. On the other hand, for Kawasan canyoneering, a helmet is also part of the gear. Oh, for this whale shark watching and canyoneering, a water camera to capture these rare moments is highly recommended!
What You Can Expect in Whale shark and Canyoneering:
- Swim with the sought after people-friendly whale sharks
- Trek, Jump, Float, Swim at Kawasan falls for the canyoneering activity
- Enjoy the convenience of a hassle-free package tour with private transportation
- If you are a thrill-seeker looking for a day tour package, this deal is the best for you!
- 4:00 AM – Pick up at Cebu City/Travel to Oslob
- 7:00 AM – Whale Shark Watching
- 8:00 AM – Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – Travel to Badian
- 10:30 AM – Canyoneering/Kawsan falls
- 2:00 PM – Late Lunch
- 3:00 PM – Travel back to Cebu City
- 6:00 PM – Drop off
Price Per Person:
- Note: Additional 500 pesos each for Foreigners
|No. Of Persons||Amount|
|1 Person||Php 8,500 each|
|2 Persons||Php 6,100 each|
|3 Persons||Php 4,800 each|
|4 Persons||Php 4,200 each|
|5 Persons||Php 3,800 each|
|6 Persons||Php 3,600 each|
|7 Persons||Php 3,500 each|
|8 Persons||Php 3,400 each|
|9 Persons||Php 3,300 each|
|10 Persons||Php 3,200 each|
|11 Persons||Php 3,100 each|
|12 Persons||Php 3,000 each|
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Towel for showering
- Travel Cebu (TC) issues FULL refund issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity to those who paid the full amount.
- TC does NOT issue refund to those who chose to pay 2,000 pesos for down payment.
No Sighting Policy:
- At times that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that are beyond our control, please note that we do not issue refund.
Child Policy & Rate:
- For whale shark watching, Oslob’s policy does not allow children aged 0-5 to participate in the snorkeling activity with the whale shark but allows them to watch from the boat.
- TC does NOT charge children who are two (2) years old and below. This age group is not part of the counting of the “number of guests.”
- TC gives 50 % discount to children three to seven (3 to 7) years old. Also, this age group is not part of the counting of t he “number of guests”.
- TC charges eight (8) years old and above the full travel cost.
- To book this tour, guest will pay through bank deposit or credit card via PayPal with 6% transaction fee.
- Guest can choose to pay the full price or down payment/deposit which is 2,000 pesos (and pay the remaining balance in CASH upon tour date.)
- Note: 2,000 pesos down payment is non-refundable.
Enjoy Kawasan Canyoneering & Pescador island tour! Jump and dive to the canyons of Badian and then Swim with the turtles & see beautiful corals, and a school of marine life in Pescador Island. Once in a lifetime experience under the water and ocean tropical feel.
Enjoy a taste of island paradise for a day. Explore Sumilon island for a day trip with marine sanctuary perfect for snorkeling, caves for exploring, kayaks, lagoons and hiking trails. Plus a sumptuous buffet lunch in the island.
Make out the most of your day tour in Cebu with this complete one day south tour package that will satisfy your experience by encountering the Whale Sharks and enjoying the sandbar at Sumilon and be refreshed in Kawasan falls.
Best DealPrice is Based on 12 persons
- Entrance Fees